This "Best Practices of Elite Dealerships: Volume 2" eGuide shares how award-winning dealerships are beating the competition — and how you can, too — and it’s FREE!
The opportunities are good — very good — right now in the rural equipment market. The economy is strengthening, new home sales are up and unemployment is holding steady. Plus, many dealers are saying their rural equipment customer base is growing by as much as 20% or more.
Where there’s an upside, there’s always a downside. Many of you are struggling with remaining competitive; choosing where your next stage of growth is; coping with low margins and much more. Yet, it seems some dealerships have found ways to break through these ongoing challenges.
How are they doing it? We’ve compiled an eGuide download that shares some of the best strategies from award-winning dealerships — and we’ve made it absolutely FREE to get it into the hands of as many dealers as possible in a time when every potential sale counts.
Detailed strategies from leading dealerships, compiled by the most trusted name covering the rural equipment market today
This eGuide includes interviews with four Dealerships of the Year, the best-of-the-best, all in one reader-friendly download. It shows an honest, behind-the-scenes look at how these elite dealers have handled many of the issues you’re facing today. It’s the kind of eGuide you and your team will turn to again and again as you examine what’s working and what’s not working at your dealership. Keep it handy as a primer for what you need to do for the short-and long-term to ensure the success of your business.
Get this eGuide for Free with a Free Account!
Best Practices of Elite Dealerships: Volume 2 is a comprehensive, foundational guide to understanding the make-up of a top-notch dealership. It is simple, straightforward and actionable. In fact, this eGuide is designed to help you ...
- Discover how you can exponentially grow revenue year after year.
- Gain confidence in your parts and service departments, knowing they are working smart and doing the job right the first time.
- Understand what your true strengths are — and how to translate that into customer loyalty
- Learn how you can successfully manage your way through an acquisition
- Start your team on a path of recognizing how to capture more sales in a world bombarded with equipment choices.
You may say you’re too busy to read an eGuide. But we both know the risks of not paying attention to both the details and the “big picture” when running a dealership, and you and your employees deserve the best decisions. Creating and maintaining an efficient and progressive dealership is compulsory to survival. Consider this:
Unlike prior generations of customers, many new hobby farmers and large property owners have no loyalty to your dealership or maybe the dealership model at all. Dealers and manufacturers must:
Build their brand in new ways
Work to gain loyalty and repeat business.
- What your dealership looks like tomorrow may be vastly different than what it looks like today. Do you know how to evaluate what success looks like for you 5 or 10 years from now? The dealers in this special report have tackled those issues and set a clear path for longevity.
We know time is money. But if you did nothing more than scan the Dealer Takeaways in this FREE eGuide, you’d be significantly ahead.
Rural Lifestyle Dealer is dedicated entirely to helping customers understand the trends, data and analysis impacting the rural equipment market. Editors make it their job to know the score, and to help progressive dealers improve their operations and tackle questions like these …
- Could you start over if you had to?
- Are you intimidated by the thought of acquisition as a growth strategy?
- Could you let go of a lagging, but long-time customer base and seize new opportunities?
- How can you break through barriers and increase service revenue?
To understand these challenges and how to leverage them for your business, read our FREE eGuide, Best Practices of Elite Dealerships: Volume 2.
Strategies compiled and analyzed by the experts
This eGuide includes comprehensive interviews with four Rural Lifestyle Dealer Dealerships of the Year, the best-of-the-best among rural equipment dealers across North America. To achieve Dealership of the Year status, the dealers were evaluated against strict metrics by a group of industry experts. What’s more, these dealers stood out among their peers through their innovative strategies for succession planning, training and more.
You’ll get actionable information throughout this FREE eGuide – real-world scenarios that you can relate to your own dealership and market, with commentary from dealers for dealers.
You’ll gain insight into elite dealers’ thought processes and learn ways to address these ongoing challenges:
- How to adapt when your primary customer base shifts
- What to consider when taking on a new line — and dropping an old standby
- How to set up an inviting and efficient retail space
- Which financial metrics matter most
For every question you and your team consider, you’ll find a way to exponentially increase your effectiveness, while building loyalty among your rural lifestyle, landscaper and light construction customers.
Takeaways to win over current and prospective customers
This in-depth eGuide also delivers actionable takeaways that you and your team can use today:
- How to set up a mobile service department to expand your reach and help streamline service work in the shop
- How to segment responsibilities so the dealer principle can still interact with customers without being overwhelmed and neglecting management duties
- How to focus your sales efforts, so your team is recognized as the experts and your dealership brand becomes the first choice for customers
- Learn how to make your dealership an “employer of choice”
These are just some of the takeaways you’ll find by downloading this free report and reviewing it your cup of morning coffee.
And that’s just a sampling of the new success strategies you’ll uncover. Put these scenarios through the lens of your dealership and you’ll be energized by the possibilities.
By now I’m sure you see the value of this carefully-prepared eGuide and what turning in to this knowledge can do for your business. No one who wants their dealership to be a leader should overlook it! And because you’ve taken the time to read this, you’re clearly a person who values how to protect, and grow, the stake you’ve already claimed in the rural equipment business.
That means you’re exactly the kind of person we hope to reach with Best Practices of Elite Dealerships: Volume 2. The kind of “in-the-know” person your team expects out of a leader.
You know how valuable reports like this are to calibrate and validate current thinking. Or, maybe you suspect that your current approaches are woefully outdated? Either way, what better way to move forward than with this comprehensive, authoritative – FREE – eGuide?
Get this eGuide for Free with a Free Account!
Do you want to attain revenue levels that you didn’t think were possible?
Are you prepared to develop your own leadership skills so you have what it takes to lead a stellar team?
Do you know what customers truly think of your dealership?
Then download this free eGuide right now, and get started. The minute you do, you start the momentum toward greater sales.
Yours for a better rural equipment industry,
Lynn Woolf, Managing Editor
PS: Find out ways that your dealership can double in size or revenue — and then double again by downloading Best Practices of Elite Dealerships: Volume 2 right now.
PSS: Is the next generation in your family not interested in taking over the dealership? Learn ways to build a new management team as well as ways your employees can become invested in the dealership by reading this free eGuide now.
What new insights did you gain? What jumped out at you? Share your observations.