VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — STIHL Inc. announces its new BR 700 backpack blower (64.8 cc), the most powerful blower in the STIHL line. It delivers 35 Newtons (912 cfm, 165 mph**) of blowing force.
“Able to clear piles of wet leaves, and reduce bottom line costs with a fuel efficient engine, the BR 700 is the ideal tool to help take control of tough landscaping tasks and large property maintenance,” says Thomas Techow, product manager at STIHL. “Its optimal power-to-weight ratio makes it comfortable to use during big jobs that take more time.”
The BR 700 is packed with professional features that make it a great choice on any jobsite. This high output professional blower features:
- A telescopic tube adjustment allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the length for a variety of user heights and cleanup applications.
- The control handle adjusts without tools to the operator’s most comfortable position.
- A simplified starting procedure and semi-automatic choke offer smooth, easy starts with a reduced chance of flooding.
- The streamlined, rounded design reduces the chance of getting caught on branches when working in tight quarters.
- Standard comfort elements like large straps and a backpack pad, and a soft rubber grip on the throttle for optimal comfort on the job.
For more information on the STIHL BR 700, visit: www.stihlusa.com.
**As measured per ANSI B 175.2.