AUGUSTA, Ga. — Bad Boy Off Road, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, is introducing its new 80 horsepower Stampede XTR 4x4. A gas-powered side-by-side, the Stampede XTR features four forward-facing seats and best-in-class 30 cubic feet of storage space.
Building on the success of the two-passenger Stampede 4x4 introduced earlier this year, the Stampede XTR has the industry-first extended cab, but with additional storage space under the front seat. Electronic power steering is standard. The Stampede XTR also offers a new color option: Electric Blue.
“The Stampede XTR offers the industry-leading Stampede features that matter most to drivers — power and a comfortable ride — plus even more space for people and to haul and store everything you need, whether you’re on a trail, on a hunt or doing chores on the farm,” says John Collins, vice president – consumer for Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
- German-engineered, precision-tuned 846cc liquid-cooled, 80 horsepower engine packed with 59-ft-lb of torque. Electronic fuel injection. Selectable all-wheel-drive.
- Extended cab keeps tools and gear dry and easy to reach. The extra 6 cubic feet of under-seat space brings storage capacity to a total of 30 cubic feet, the most in class. A unique Fast-N-Latch System utilizes specially designed connection points in the bed to securely haul a variety of accessories while maximizing bed space.
- 11.25 inches of ground clearance helps avoid most obstacles. A smooth ride is provided by high-quality springs, performance shocks and four-wheel double A-Arm suspension with 9.5 inches of travel in the front and 10.5 inches in the rear. Front and rear sway bars help keep all wheels on the ground when cornering for increased traction and handling.
- With a spacious 10-square-foot opening in both the front and back, it’s easy to get in and out of the Stampede XTR. A 40-inch unobstructed view out of the front provides a full field of vision. An industry-best 5.25- x 3.25-inch LCD display is visible in any light.
- The Stampede XTR offers more than 70 custom-fit, purpose-built accessories, including two ready-made packages, the “Pursuit” and “Rancher.”
Backed by a 2-year warranty, the Stampede XTR is built in a state-of-the-art facility in Augusta, Ga., home of Textron Specialized Vehicles. It is offered in two configurations: Stampede XTR EPS and Stampede XTR EPS+ with alloy wheels, 27-inch Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires and color-accented seats. The EPS+ also offers the new Electric Blue color option. Manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $15,999 for the EPS and $16,799 for the EPS+.