Manufacturer consolidation continues in the rural equipment industry. Check out this round-up of acquisitions and share your comments on the impact for your dealership — positive, negative or will you need to wait and see?
- Doosan Bobcat is set to acquire the assets of BOB-CAT mowers, Steiner and the Steiner and Ryan brands from Schiller Grounds Care and the company re-entered the compact tractor market.
- The Alamo Group acquired Dixie Chopper and is set to acquire Morbark.
- Yanmar acquired ASV Holdings.
- Toro acquired Charles Machine Works, the parent company of Ditch Witch, and is set to acquire Ventrac.
- General Transmissions acquired Actuator Electric Motors.
- Paladin Attachments and Pengo Attachments, joined a division of Stanley Black & Decker.
- Bad Boy announced an investment from private equity firm The Sterling Group.