Curtis Industries, a manufacturer of cab enclosures, accessories and attachments for tractors, utility vehicles, golf carts, and now zero-turn mowers, announced its latest cab innovation; a Premium Air-Conditioned Cab for the Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower.
The new cab features a state of the art, lightweight aluminum design, complemented by tinted, hard-coated, scratch resistant polycarbonate windshield and doors. The cab includes our high-performance air conditioning system, which incorporates a belt driven, automotive style compressor. The Curtis Premium Air-Conditioned Cab offers users the ultimate in operator comfort with protection from the sun, heat, rain, dust, and insects.
This Premium Curtis Cab features:
- · High-performance Air Conditioning, to keep you cool on the hottest of days
- · Tinted, hard-coated polycarbonate Windshield & Doors
- · Large clear doors and windshield offer exceptional visibility
- · Lockable, rear pin-hinged doors for easy entry and exit
- · Doors remove easily — without tools
- · Drop-on cab design, reduces installation time and complexity
- · A/C System comes pre-charged from our factory
- · Fits mowers with either 60 or 72 inch deck
- · Easy fuel tank access
“With over 50 years of experience designing cabs, our engineering team has left no stone unturned to bring you a true industry first with this new cab,”, said George Psyhojos, Curtis’s President and CEO. “We are excited to offer the Zero Turn Market all the comforts and operator protection our tractor and utility vehicle cab customers have grown to depend on. Our customers and dealers have been asking for a zero turn solution for some time, and we are extremely proud to solve for this need,” Psyhojos added. “End-user customers are growing more demanding with respect to their comfort while operating all machinery. They want to be safe from the heat and sun while they mow.”