During the 55th Annual Spring Management Clinic, March 28-30, in Biloxi, Miss., the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Assn.’s Supplier Associate Section elected their 2012-2013 Board of Governors as follows. They include:
- Chairman, Terry Flanary, National Tube Supply Company
- Vice Chairman, Jim Tibbles, Osmundson Mfg. Co.
- Secretary, Gary Esterling, ABT Bearing
- Treasurer, Jim Parsons, Myers Spring Co. Inc.
Also serving on the Board of Governors:
- Johnny Mills, Bondioli & Pavesi, Inc.
- Steve Kertesz, Ingersoll Tillage Group
- Chris Witt, Dotson Iron Castings
- James Silver, Muir Omni Graphics
- Mike Lessiter, Farm Equipment & Rural Lifestyle Dealer Magazine
Representing the Supplier Associate Section on the Association’s Board of Directors is Jan Faassen of GKN Land Systems.
The Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association is an international not-for-profit trade organization representing more than 300 manufacturers of specialized farm equipment, more than 260 industry supplier companies and 35 marketing firms. Founded in 1950, the FEMA is headquartered at 1000 Executive Parkway, Suite 100, St. Louis, Mo. For more information about the Association, please visit FarmEquip.org.