Cub Cadet, the leader in outdoor power equipment, recently unveiled another industry innovation — the foldable Cub Cadet Hauler. Following the launch of their new XT Enduro Series of lawn tractors last month, the Hauler is a two-wheeled cart that brings a level of versatility, strength and convenience not found in other tow-behind carts.
Four collapsible sides allow the Hauler to be folded flat and stored vertically, taking up 70% less space than traditional yard carts. The Hauler can also be used in flat-bed mode, convenient for hauling long loads like logs or lumber. The Cub Cadet Hauler is designed to be attached to any lawn or garden tractor and incorporates several other improvements over the standard cart design, including:
- Easy flat-bed hauling: When in flat-bed mode, molded-in locations for securing tie-down straps make it easy to secure long loads such as lumber.
- Foot-pedal dump release: Makes dumping fast and easy.
- Side-mount tool holder: Available as an accessory, this horizontal tool holder provides just the spot to bring along a rake, shovel or any other long-handled tool a gardener might need.
- Fold-out side panel: Allows convenient access for loading-in or loading-out.
- Molded-in groove: Allows a board to be placed inside the cart, creating a partition for separating load contents.
- Handle attachment: When the consumer needs to move a lighter load, an available handle attachment allows the Hauler to be used just like a wheelbarrow or two-wheel yard cart.
- Built-in toughness: Constructed of impact-resistant industrial-grade structural foam — a remarkably resilient, high-strength, low-density polymer material — the Hauler is both lightweight and built to last. And there’s no chance of it ever rusting.
- Serious load capacity: The Cub Cadet Hauler can hold up to 10 cubic feet of soil or mulch, brick or stone, shrubs or plants, or even garbage bins and is rated for loads up to 800 lbs.
“The Cub Cadet Hauler is the latest example of how the brand is re-imagining traditional solutions to meet the unmet wants and needs of consumers,” says the director of brand marketing, Emily Sword.
“When we started this project, we didn’t set out to design a foldable cart,” says Sword. “We set out to design a lawn tractor attachment that addresses the most common consumer feedback — a lack of storage space to accommodate big and bulky attachments, needing one tool that could accomplish many different tasks, and a desire for a cart that is strong and durable but is also lightweight and wouldn’t rust. The end result is the most unique and innovative tractor attachment on the market, and the perfect companion to the premium-quality Cub Cadet tractors and zero-turns.”
The Cub Cadet Hauler will be available in March at authorized Cub Cadet retailers. MSRP ranges from $299.99 - $399.99 depending on the option selected. To learn more about the Cub Cadet Hauler and where to buy, visit www.CubCadet.com.
About Cub Cadet
For more than half a century, Cub Cadet lawn and garden tractors have been proudly built in America. Established in 1961, Cub Cadet engineers continue to design and build outdoor power equipment using the highest quality components sourced locally and globally. Through a dedicated and extensive network of dealers and retailers, Cub Cadet delivers a full line of high performance power equipment and services that cover all aspects of grounds care for professional and homeowners — including four-wheel steer zero-turn riders; lap bar zero-turn riders; utility vehicles; lawn and garden tractors, lithium ion- and gasoline-powered handheld and chore products; snow throwers and more. Based in Valley City, Ohio, Cub Cadet is recognized worldwide for its legacy in engineering excellence and its progressive dedication to exceeding owner expectations by delivering on its promise of better products, a better experience and better results. For more information on all Cub Cadet products, visit www.CubCadet.com.