American Landmaster, a recent rebranding of American Sportworks, is introducing its Landstar lineup for 2017, with models ranging from 150-674cc and are available in 2WD and 4WD as well as crew cab and electric option.
The company is also promoting its new branded LandMAXX engine partnerships with Honda, Kohler and Briggs & Stratton. American Landmaster recently announced a new partnership with Realtree Hardwoods HD as the supplier for its camouflage pattern models.
In this Rural Lifestyle Dealer video, Ty Bello, vice president of sales for American Landmaster, shares details about the rebranding and the new line. He says the company recently conducted research with 2,500 UTV owners or prospective buyers. “What resonated with them and what was key to them was ‘land,’” Bello says.
“We believe we bring unique value. We have a cost competitive product with a solid foundation of features. The vehicles are very utilitarian, but the functional features resonate with consumers,” he says.
Major components of the Landstar vehicles are made in the U.S., with steel from Texas and hoods and beds from an Indiana. The vehicles are manufactured in Roseland, La., and corporate offices are in Fort Wayne, Ind.
View the video for more details about the full lineup of Landstar utility vehicles, including the:
- LS202 - 2WD light utility vehicle, 150cc, 250-pound hauling and 500-pound towing capacity
- LS350 – 2WD full size utility vehicle, 277cc , 400-pound hauling and 1,100-pound towing capacity
- LS450 – 2WD full size utility vehicles, 390cc, 400-pound hauling and 1,100-pound towing capacity
- LS550 – 4WD full size utility vehicle, 479cc, 400-pound hauling and 1,200-pound towing capacity
- LS670/750 (upgrade to independent rear suspension) – 4WD full size utility vehicle, 674cc, 500-pound hauling and 1,200-pound towing capacity
- Landstar crew cabs – 2WD or 4WD, 674cc, 400-pound hauling and 1,200-pound towing capacity
- LS48V – 2WD full size electric vehicle