This page lists material that supplements the Winter 2016 Issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer.
What Rural Lifestylers Want From You
In this “What Rural Lifestylers Want from You” video, Dan and Robin Olson of Jackson, Wis., describe their relationship with their equipment dealer and what keeps them going back.
(Supplement to the article "10 Years of Understanding Rural Lifestyle Customers" on Page 38.)
Bob Clements Webinars
Building a High Performance Service Department: Learn new ways to run a more efficient, quality-driven shop and make solid profits.
Decluttering Your Parts Department for Increased Profits: Make simple changes to the structure and appearance of your parts department to increase aftermarket revenues.
(Supplement to the article "How to be a Dealership of the Future" on Page 43.)
2015 Dealership of the Year Video Series
The 22-part 2015 Rural Lifestyle Dealer Dealership of the Year video series highlights the success of PrairieCoast Equipment, a John Deere dealership in Alberta and British Columbia, and Kelly Tractor & Equipment, a Mahindra and New Holland dealership in Longview, Texas.
Kelly Tractor & Equipment
- Drivers of Change in the Rural Lifestyle Equipment Market: The Internet
- How to Deal with Complex Manufacturer-Dealer Issues
- Planning for Future Growth
- Preparing for the Dealership of Tomorrow
- Seeing the Benefits of TV Advertising for the Dealership
- Setting Your Dealership Apart with Quality Employees
- Tips for Taking Care of Dealership Employees Beyond Pay Rate
- Turning Around a Struggling Dealership
- What it Means to Be Named Dealership of Year
- Establishing an Employee Ownership Program
- Evaluating the Health of the Dealership: Top Metrics to Monitor
- Evolving from a Family-Based Business
- Giving Back Through Community Service to Promote Core Values
- Growing the Service Business with Remote Service Techs
- Incorporating a Team Approach to Serve a Large Territory
- Increasing Awareness and Retail Sales with a New Location
- Interfacing with the Team and Ensuring Accountability
- Leveraging a New Customer Relationship Management System
- Overcoming the Challenges of Hiring in the Agriculture Industry
- Planning for a Growth Phase
- Pursuing Personal Development Insights from Leaders Inside and Outside the Ag Industry
- What it Means to Be Named Dealership of the Year