This page lists material that supplements the Summer 2017 Issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer.
2016 Dealership of the Year Video Series
Blue River Tractors of Durant, Okla., receives the honor for 2016 Rural Lifestyle Dealer Dealership of the Year. Its financial performance, “customer first” philosophy, constant marketing and new approaches to management have helped it grow to nearly $6 million in revenues and a 25% market share in just 6 years.
- Establishing a New Dealership
- Strategy for Adding Product Lines
- Shortening the 'Learning Curve' for Customers
- Sharing the Mahindra Story
- Leveraging the Power of Advertising
- Building a New Location
- Tracking Sales and Creating Processes
- Tracking Customer Relationships
- Preparing for the Cycles of a Rural Equipment Business
- Following Standards of Conduct
- Benefits of Not Setting an Advertising Budget
- Being Proud of What Your Dealership Stands For
- Setting Up a Service Department 'Incubator'
- Finding New Ways to Recruit, Train and Retain Service Technicians
- Owners Staying Connected with Customers
NEW Podcast Series
Analyzing cost of doing business data. Check it out here.
Earning Gold in 2017 EDA Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey
Dixie Chopper Trending Up Say Dealers
Bush-Hog’s Take on its Ranking in EDA Dealer Survey
Interested in one of our free ebooks? Check them out here.