This page lists material that supplements the Spring 2018 Issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer.
NEW video series: Management Boot Camp from Bob Clements International
NEW Podcast Series
Interested in one of our free ebooks? Check them out here.
2017 Dealership of the Year Video Series
This year marks the 11th anniversary of Rural Lifestyle Dealer’s Dealership of the Year program where the “best of the best” are recognized for their excellence. Big Valley Tractor of Stockton, Calif., is recognized as the single-store recipient. Ewald Kubota of Seguin, Texas, is recognized as the multi-store recipient. The nominations were judged by an expert panel using a point system to weigh financial performance along with other factors, including community involvement, training, succession planning and more. According to the judges, the 2017 group of nominees was extremely strong, Learn more — from the dealers themselves — how they are achieving excellence.
Big Valley Tractor
- Winning Sales by Being Prepared & Professional
- Building a Facility to Encourage Customer Flow
- Retail Practices that Drive Incremental Business
- Setting Up the Team
- Following Best Practices in Parts & Service
- Watching Key Performance Metrics & Technology
- Big Valley Tractor's Mobile Service Strategy
- Looking Ahead to the Next 5 Years
- What We Need from Manufacturers
- Turning Customer Satisfaction into Referrals