The Bob Clements International team will offer a new half-day Masterclass during the 2021 GIE+Expo in Louisville, Ky., that will introduce key strategies to help dealers move their dealerships to the next level.
The new Masterclass, presented by Bob Clements and Sara Hey, will take place Tuesday, October 19, and will include three interactive sessions that afternoon:
- 1:00-2:15 p.m. – Is My Dealership Surviving, Dying or Thriving?
- 2:45-4:00 p.m. – Growing the Profitability in Each Department
- 4:00-4:45 p.m. – Excuse Me. I Have a Question!
Registration fee for the half-day Masterclass is $99.
The Bob Clements team will also host four one-hour dealer software discussions on the afternoon of Thursday, October 21. During these software discussions, which are included with GIE+Expo registration, dealers can take an in-depth look at software options, including BlackPurl, Lizzy, Ormandy and Ideal Computer Systems. Software providers will walk dealers through a series of questions to help them find the right software for their dealerships.
Below is a list of the High-Performance Dealer Workshops, which take place all three days of the show. All of the following workshops are included with show registration. Sessions are presented by Bob Clements International as well as experts from the Equipment Dealers Association and United Equipment Dealers Association:
Wednesday, Oct. 20
- 8-8:50 a.m. – How to Close More Sales and Make More Money, Bob Clements
- 9-9:50 a.m. – Six Revenue-Generating and Time-Saving Benefits of Using Two-Way Texting from Kenect
- 10-10:50 a.m. – You’re the Problem (and the Solution!), Sara Hey
- 12-12:50 p.m. – Roundtable: Trailer Dealers and Dealers thinking about Selling Trailers, led by Bob Clements and Sara Hey
Thursday, Oct. 21
- 8-8:50 a.m. – Fine-Tuning Your Cash Flow Strategy, Bob Clements
- 9-9:50 a.m. – Legislative & Regulatory Issues to Keep an Eye On in 2021, Natalie Higgins
- 10-10:50 a.m. – Creating Recurring Revenue in Every Department, Sara Hey
- 12-12:50 p.m. – Roundtable: Maximizing Rental Income in Your Dealership, led by Bob Clements and Sara Hey
- 1-5 p.m. – Hourly Dealer Software Discussions, led by Bob Clements and Sara Hey
Friday, Oct. 22
- 8-9:00 a.m. – Roundtable: Bulletproofing Your Business, led by Bob Clements and Sara Hey
The GIE+Expo will take place October 20-22 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky. The Dealer Preview, exclusively for dealers, retailers and the media, begins at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, October 20; at 3 p.m., the entire industry can visit the indoor exhibits and enjoy a welcome reception on the show floor. The Dealer Resource Center will be open 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Wednesday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday.