In January, dealers were most interested in stories that related to the details of running a business, such the 6 positions necessary for an efficient and profitable service department, the latest statistics regarding compact tractor sales and what it takes to manage a successful acquisition.
Dealers were tracking Tractor Supply's latest financials and looking for new ways to improve their relationships with manufacturers and boost sales.
Top viewed stories for January also included news about John Deere’s new crossover utility vehicle, Mahindra’s acquisition of an Italian automaker and the acquisition of Bestway by a private investor group. The news story about the New Hampshire Supreme Court rejecting an attempt by national equipment manufacturers, led by John Deere, from overturning the “Dealer Bill of Rights” law, also captured dealers’ attention.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in January
1. Achieving Peak Performance: 6 Positions You Need in Your Service Department
2. North American Compact Tractor Sales Up 7.5% in December
3. Path to Acquisition: How a Partner Became an Owner (Part 1) (Part 2)
4. Tractor Supply Provides Business Update
5. Deere Introduces Gator XUV590i, XUV590i S4 Crossover Utility Vehicles
6. How to Deal with Complex Manufacturer-Dealer Issues
7. Sales Motivators for 2016: Don’t Watch the Clock
8. Why Mahindra Bought Italian Auto Maker Pininfarina
9. New Hampshire Supreme Court Rejects Challenges to Auto Dealer Protection Law
10. Private Investor Group Acquires Bestway Inc.
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer's eBrief e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment