In terms of all the news we posted in November, dealers were most interested in the post about Spartan, a new zero-turn mower manufacturer, and Mahindra entering the hay tool market. A fresh name and an expanded product lineup gives dealers additional ways to boost sales.
The features on our 2015 Dealerships of the Year, Kelly Tractor & Equipment and PrairieCoast Equipment, also ranked high among November online news. We hope some of the strategies shared by these impressive dealers can be incorporated in your dealerships.
If you missed it, check out the post about the importance of firing employees who drain energy from you and your team.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in November
1. Spartan Mowers Launches with 5 Zero-Turn Models
2. Mahindra Entering North American Hay Tool Market
3. Dealership of the Year 2015: Kelly Tractor & Equipment of Longview, Texas
4. Dealership of the Year 2015: PrairieCoast Equipment of Kamloops, B.C.
5. Rural Lifestyle Dealer Announces 2015 Dealerships of the Year
6. Notable & Quotable: How Mahindra Plans to Double Sales Volume
7. Big Picture: Fire 10% of Your Employees Every Year
8. Hustler Introducing its First Stand-On Mower
9. Kubota Introduces Diesel Zero-Turn Mowers with the Aerodynamic Cutting System
10. Mahindra North America Launches New Tractors
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer's eBrief e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.