On the pages of our magazine and in our online features, we like to feature success stories as a way for dealers to improve their own operations. However, learning from others’ difficulties and mistakes can be just as powerful. That’s why we’re introduced our “Fix My Problem” series.
The series starts with you. We’re asking you to send in issues you are struggling with at your dealership — anonymously, if you prefer — and we’ll turn to RLD’s contributing experts to help find a solution. Our panel includes:
- Lisa Bocklage of Osborn Barr, an agriculture-focused full-service marketing agency.
- Bob Clements of Bob Clements International, a nationally recognized management consultant for outdoor power equipment, agriculture and powersports dealerships.
- Rex Collins of HBK CPAs & Consultants, who directs the firm’s nationwide Dealership Industry Group. The firm provides tax, accounting, transactional and operational consulting services exclusively to dealers.
- Jennifer Robison of Robison Retail Results, who consults on space planning, visual merchandising and more.
- Mike Wiles of AskTractorMike.com, a site that educates new tractor customers, and Equipment Dealer Marketing, which develops websites for dealers.
- Monte Wyatt of Monte Wyatt Executive Business Coaching, who offers leadership and personal development experience to executives and business owners.
So, what are you struggling with? Email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help find a fix.