It’s one more thing to add your day, but I promise it will be worth it! Our next Dealer Success Academy is set for Sept. 11-12, with the sessions starting at 9 a.m. Central on Sept. 11 and running through 9 p.m. Central on Sept. 12. This is an online, on-demand event, which means you can pick and choose the presentations you want to view — and start and stop and start them again, watching them around your schedule.
The event’s topics are based on what you told us is most important to you. Here’s the lineup:
- “Reach the Next Level of Success in Your Service Department,” by Bob Clements of Bob Clements Intl. Bob will share the importance of measuring your key performance indicators for service; specific steps to improve the output of your service department; and a simple way to bonus your technicians based on quality and efficiency, while improving the customer experience.
- “Managing Your Sales Team for Peak Performance,” by Ryan Dohrn of Sales Training World. Ryan will share 10 tips for overcoming differences, working together and achieving peak performance.
- “Elevate Your Approach to Employee Management,” by Jared Nielsen, chief human resources officer at Stotz Equipment. Jared will share some of the dealership's success strategies for human resources, including how they recruit employees through their website and best practices for onboarding, training, reviews and more.
- “Earn More Profits from Parts,” by Dan Weingartz, owner of Weingartz. Dan will share how they are achieving success by gathering data, having the right pricing strategies, making the most of purchasing programs and utilizing trained experts.”
- “Smart Ways to Remodel Your Retail Store,” by Paige Wittman, co-owner of Miller Wittman Retail Design Group. Paige will walk you through how to plan a new retail space that will boost revenues right away and serve the long-term needs of your dealership.
- “Mission Zero: Our Dealership’s Safety Commitment,” by Erin Heimbecker, safety manager at Pattison Ag. Erin will share tools she's developed, such as "Near Miss" cards, along with how she interfaces with 19 locations and how dealerships of any size can adapt their approaches.
Take 60 Seconds
All you need to do now is take 60 seconds and register for the event. You will receive a confirmation email right away. At 9 a.m. Central on Sept. 11, you’ll receive another email with a link to access the presentations. They will be live until 9 p.m. on Sept. 12.
BONUS: You can submit comments to the presenters to gather any additional details you need to customize their strategies for your dealership.
Thank you to our Title Sponsor: