Features

The Big Picture

Hot Tips For Safeguarding Business & Tax Records

The rains and extreme weather continues to pound parts of the country this week. Earlier, I posted about taking steps to protect your personal documents and financial records in the event of a weather related disaster. But what about your business?
Read More
Fencing

How To Sell: On the Fence About Fencing?

Fencing can be difficult to sell because of a "price-match" competition with big box stores. Expert knowledge can help you win long-term customers.
Fencing can be difficult to sell because of a "price-match" competition with big box stores. Expert knowledge can help you win long-term customers.
Read More
The Big Picture

10 Dumb Sales Tactics to Avoid

In the year or so since I've been writing for Inc.com, I've received several hundred emails from readers asking for assistance and advice. From this experience, I've observed that the following 10 basic selling errors are surprisingly common.
Read More
The Big Picture

Numbers You Need to Know to Grow Your Business

Assume for a moment that I just gave you a business and today is the eighth of the month. Monthly sales so far total $65,000. Are you having a good month? You probably can't answer this because you don't know the details of the business. However, I've found that when I ask entrepreneurs this same question about their own business, they don't have an answer. Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226972#ixzz2WUBPfq3Z
Read More

Top Articles

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings