Dealership Marketing

The Big Picture

Marketing Lessons From a Garage Sale

As commerce becomes increasingly digitized and customers become increasingly sophisticated, I spend plenty of hours trying to get my business clients to understand which marketing strategies make sense for them. My wife and I hosted a good old-fashioned garage sale over a recent long weekend, and I was amazed and amused at the lessons I relearned. They're easy to forget these days. Here's a handful:
Read More

Exmark Launches Consumer Referral Program

Exmark has launched a new Referral Program targeted at its farm and acreage customers. The new program launched in March, and runs through the end of 2014. Exmark Director of Marketing, Daryn Walters, said the new program makes it easy for existing non-commercial customers to share their recommendation of the Exmark brand.
Read More

Charter Software Announces New "ASK" Product

Charter Software officially launched their new dealership sales enhancement tool, ASK (ASPEN Sales Kiosk), at their debut at the ARA Rental Show as an approved software vendor for Doosan-Bobcat dealers. ASK is a sales tool built into the ASPEN dealership management system that provides a way for dealership customers to browse inventory.
Read More
The Big Picture

4 Things Your Customers Don't Want

Every second of every day, a salesperson somewhere in the world is giving a customer something that the customer simply does not want. When this happens, it's always because the salesperson doesn't know the following four facts:
Read More

Top Articles

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings